MeshWorks for Hybrid & Electrical Powertrain
US: 11 AM EST
Asia: India- 11.30 AM IST / China: 2 PM CST / Japan: 3 PM JST
Europe: 7 AM BST / 8 AM CEST
Duration: 30 minutes, followed by live Q&A
About the Webinar
OEM’s globally have been launching vehicles with Hybrid and Electric Powertrain options. Virtual validation has been used extensively towards light weighting of structures to support Hybrid and Electric Powertrain options. Virtual validation has also been deployed quite extensively to propulsion system that includes Engines, battery systems, transmissions and electric motors. Virtual validation methods have been developed and are comprehensively addressing performance evaluation and optimization across disciplines.
Modeling battery systems and electric motors have emerged as important areas to support virtual validation. Modeling methods and procedures have been well laid out for engines and transmission systems based on experiences with conventional powertrain. DEP with its strong domain experience in Powertrain / propulsion systems has developed MeshWorks to address challenges comprehensively. MeshWorks with its strong mesh modeling, model assembly, morphing and parameterization tools aims to save time for engineers who are part of virtual validation of hybrid and electric propulsion systems.
This webinar focuses on Mesh Modeling and Assembly tools in MeshWorks that will cover battery modeling and connection tools, Rotor, Stator and Housing modeling related to Motors considering NVH and Durability performance assessment. Demonstrations would cover time savers to model and assemble complex battery system components, electric motors and transmission systems besides that engine that is part of hybrid architectures.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar:
- Battery Mesh Modeling and Assembly – Live demonstrations about how create best in class models using MeshWorks in short time.
- Modeling and Assembly of Rotor, Stator and Housing of E Motors – Learn how to use MeshWorks for electric motors.
- Mesh Modeling and Assembly for Transmission and Transaxles – Demonstration on mesh modeling and assembly of transmission systems.
- Advantages of using MeshWorks for Modeling Engines – How MeshWorks PA supports creating parametric FE models.
|Process using other tools||Process using DEP MeshWorks|
|Battery Modeling and Assembly Tools||Limited / None||Efficient|
|Mesh Modeling tools for Motors, Transmission and Transaxle systems||Limited||Efficient|
|Parametric mesh models for Engines||Limited / None||Efficient|
The webinar will involve live demonstrations on the software and your queries will be answered live via chat, or in the Q&A session that will follow the webinar
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be extremely useful to those working with Hybrid and Electric Propulsion systems in automotive, aerospace, heavy engineering and construction domains.
- FEA/CAE/CFD Modelers, Engineers and Analysts
- Engineering Management & Advance Engineering
- Product Platform Managers
- Conceptual Development Team
The event is free, but registration is mandatory.