Customized Engineering Process Automation
- Customer CAE processes can be rapidly automated using a fast Record > Create-GUI > Plumb > Publish process.
- Very complicated geometry and mesh creation processes can be automated with virtually no scripting or programming expertise.
- Processes that could be automated include a) CAD, b) Meshing, c) Model Assembly, d) Morphing, e) Parametrization, f) Postprocessing etc.
- Significant time reduction of 2X to 10X is possible once processes are automated.
- Published process could be shared with all users in the organization as a simple resource file – no need for any new software releases.
- External exes and scripts (Python, Java etc.) can be integrated into the process.
- Simple ‘drag & drop’ functionality to create GUI and plumb it to the recorded process.
- Automatic conversion of recorded process to a data flow chart which can be plumbed to the GUI.
- Customizable process templates.
- Process automation possible for a wide variety of models.
- Recording of the entire process with ‘on/off’ recording options.
- Drag & drop GUI creation options for quick/easy function interface creation.
- Automatic conversion of recorded processes into data flow charts.
- Direct drag & drop options to plumb GUI to process data flow.
- Logical operators, conditional statements, process loops etc. can be included into the process flow for decision making and directing processes accordingly.
- Multiple process automation functions can be linked under a single GUI.
- Process can be linked with external scripts and executables.
- Significant time reduction in CAE processes – 2X to 10X.
- All the pre-processing steps can be performed as integrated work flow as per user’s own ideas and requirements.
- Even the most complicated process can be made simple with the help of process automation in MeshWorks.
- Faster results while ensuring consistency and quality.
- Processes can be standardized and institutionalized across the entire organization.
Typical Processes That Can Be Automated
1.CAD geometry creation & manipulation
2.Complex meshing & assembly
3.Load case set-up, results recovery & auto report
4.Automated parametrization Etc.