MeshWorks is a comprehensive CAE model parameterization engine with a broad range of categories of parameters that can be used at all stages of product development.
Categories of parameters include: gauge, shape, sections, spot weld pitch, seam-weld-spacing, adhesive length, topology (member repositioning), features (number of holes, ribs, bulkheads, crush-initiators etc. in a given space) and general parameters.
Regular FE/CFD models can be converted to intelligent parametric FE/CFD models. The parameters can be exercised as one-time execution or linked to Design of Experiments (DOE) and Multi-Disciplinary Optimization (MDO) schemes.
Multiple runnable CAE models (literally hundreds of them) can be generated automatically by exercising the parametric CAE models.
The different type of design parameters
1. Shape parameter.
2. Structural (gauge / material) parameter .
3. Feature parameter.
4. Macro parameter.
5. Topology parameter.
4. General text parameter.
- Creation of multiple holes in a given zone.
- Creation of multiple crush initiators in a given zone.
- Creation of multiple ribs in a given zone.
- Automatic remeshing after design generation.
- Smoothing and quality improvement after design generation.